Speakeasy Solutions makes available to its clients who receive a complete speech recognition solution a 22 page document specifically focused on the set up and use of the Philips SpeechExec Pro Transcribe with Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
These training materials are geared towards the proofreader/transcriptionist, and after training will serve as a resource guide.
- Adding authors in the SpeechExec software
- SpeechExec’s speech recognition set up
- Creating the Dragon user profile
- Troubleshooting the auto-play and DPM
- Dictation transcription
- Correcting the document
- Improving Dragon’s vocabulary with adaptation
- Acoustic adaptation
- Re-transcribing an already transcribed audio file
- Refining the Dragon user profile
- Learning from documents
- Leveraging the Vocabulary Editor
- Saving the user profile
- Backing up the user profile
This training guide is complimentary for clients who receive a complete speech recognition solution.
Philips Products & Services
- Philips DPM 9600 digital voice recorder
- Philips Transcription Set 7277
- Digital dictation workflow analysis
- Digital dictation installation & setup
- Speakeasy Solutions Digital dictation value added
Dragon NaturallySpeaking & Dragon Medical Products & Services
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition
- Minimum PC specifications
- Dragon Installation
- Dragon Training
- Dragon Support
- Speakeasy Solutions Dragon value-added
Purchasing Philips and Dragon Products & Services
About Speakeasy Solutions
We provide products and services across Canada, from coast to coast. While we are based in Vancouver, British Columbia, we offer remote services via telephone & Internet to medical practitioners outside of the lower mainland.