Website & Newsletter Disclaimer
Access to the website (including main website, blog and client access area) and newsletter may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason.
Speakeasy Solutions Inc. also does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of the material appearing on the website, its accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose.
To the full extent permissible by law, Speakeasy Solutions Inc. disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the website or any material appearing on the website or its newsletter, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the website or any such material.
The Speakeasy Solutions Inc. website and newsletter contains links to external sites. Speakeasy Solutions Inc. is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such sites. Information on the website and newsletter, or available via hypertext link from the Speakeasy Solutions Inc. website and newsletter, is made available without responsibility on the part of Speakeasy Solutions Inc. Speakeasy Solutions Inc. disclaims all responsibility and liability (including for negligence) in relation to information on or accessible from the Speakeasy Solutions Inc. website and newsletter.
Website & Newsletter Usage
The term Speakeasy Solutions Inc. or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8-3418 Adanac St., Vancouver, BC V5K 5H5 CANADA. Our company registration number is 813094547 in British Columbia CANADA. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website and newsletter is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website and newsletter for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website and newsletter is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website and newsletter contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website and newsletter which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website and newsletter.
- Unauthorized use of this website and newsletter may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website and newsletter may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website and newsletter is subject to the laws of British Columbia, CANADA.
This website, the newsletter and its content is copyright of Speakeasy Solutions Inc. - © Speakeasy Solutions Inc. 2000-2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- with the exception of the material within the client access area (which is ONLY for your personal use and not to be shared with any other party), you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website and newsletter as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.