Professionally record interviews and meetings with a variety of Olympus microphones, each one suitable for different requirements.
Olympus Conference and Microphone Solutions
With the Olympus Conference Kit, you are equipped to record every word at even the largest of gatherings.
Use accessory microphones for versatile personal recording.
ME 30W Conference Microphone Kit
Combine the ME30W with any Olympus Digital Stereo Voice Recorder and you have a powerful, high-quality recording system. This versatile two-channel professional microphone kit is suitable for capturing quality audio in large conference rooms or even at musical performances.
The right and left channel microphones may be placed up to 16 feet apart, suitable for conference recording in large rooms.
Excellent Sound Quality
Employs a low noise, high-quality microphone element covering a 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz frequency response, and can therefore be used for recording musical performances as well as conferences.
Can be attached to the foldable mini tripod (TR1) stand adapters and placed across a large conference table.
No Extra Batteries
The plug-in power system means you don’t have to worry about needing extra microphone batteries.
- 2 Electret Condenser Microphones --ME30W Kit comes standard with two electret condenser microphones (ME30).
- Great for Large Rooms --Each microphone features eight feet of cable. The total length of 16 feet is suitable for conference recording in large rooms.
- Omni-Directional --Low noise and high-quality omni-directional microphones.
- Frequency Response --20 Hz to 20KHz frequency response.
- Microphone Tripods --Two foldable mini tripod (TR1) stands are included.
- External Power --The plug-in power system means you don't have to worry about extra microphone batteries.
- Portable --The kit and all components fit into the carrying case for easy portability and secure handling.
- Compatibility --Can be used with Olympus Digital Stereo Voice Recorders. Compatible with Olympus PC Transcription Kit for transcription purposes.
- Carrying case
- Mini-tripod (TR1) x 2
- Adapter (PA8)
- ME30 microphone x 2
ME 33 Boundary Microphone
The ME33 boundary microphone is the next generation of omni-directional sound capture equipment from Olympus. Combined with an Olympus professional voice recorder, the ME33 is the ideal solution for recording meetings, conference calls and more in large rooms with many attendees.
The ME33 boundary microphone is purpose-built to clearly record voice at a distance. It automatically cuts extremely high- and low-frequency sounds, improving audio quality and recording usability.
Record from a Distance
The ME33 is a powerful, omni-directional microphone designed to record voices from a distance – even in the largest conference rooms.
Superior Sound Quality
By automatically cutting extremely high- and low-frequency sounds, the ME33 consistently produces clear, usable audio files.
Scalable Recording Power
Connect multiple microphones to expand the ME33′s capabilities – up to six units for stereo recording and three units for monaural recording.
-35dB at 1kHz (0dB=1V/Pa)
More than 60dB
- ME-33 Spec Sheet
- ME-33 Manual
- DM-901 recorder
- ME-33 (2 boundary microphones)
- VGP SW-24 case (to hold the recorder and boundary microphones)
- Instruction manuals
- A514 AC Adapter
- DM-901 Spec Sheet
- DM-901 Manual
- ME-33 Spec Sheet
- ME-33 Manual
- iTunes Olympus Audio Controller app
- Google play Olympus Audio Controller app
TP-7 Telephone pickup
The TP-7 is a super-sensitive microphone for telephone conferencing. Just plug it into the "MIC" jack of your recorder, and put the earphone side into your ear.
When speaking on the telephone, the TP-7 will capture both sides of the conversation for recording on your voice recorder.
Frequency is 50 - 20,000 Hz.It plugs into a 3.5 mm monaural jack and comes with 2 plug adapters to convert either to 3.5 mm stereo plug or to a 2.5 mm monaural plug.
ME-15 Tie Clip Mic
Highly sensitive miniature tie-clip microphone with a frequency response from 100 – 12,000 Hz.
Designed to record your own voice or from a nearby 3.5mm monaural jack.
ME-52W Noise-cancelling Mic
The ME-52W Noise Cancelling Microphone reduces ambient noise to enable even clearer recordings of targeted sound. It connects directly to the microphone input jack and with its tilt mechanism the direction of the microphone can be adjusted.
It comes with a foam windscreen, a extension cord and tie-pin clip to enable you to attach the microphone to your clothes.
With a sensitivity of – 40 dB and a frequency response from 100-15.000 Hz.
ME-12 Noise-cancelling Mic
The ME-12 simply plugs into your digital voice recorders microphone jack for uni-directional recording in high noise environments. It reduces ambient noise and improves transcription accuracy when using voice recognition software.
Sensitivity of – 68 dB and frequency response from 200 – 5,000 Hz.
With its 3.5 mm plug, it is usable with all digital voice recorders using the DSS file format.