Canadian Vocabulary for Dragon
A General Canadian Vocabulary for Dragon Medical Practice Edition users.
General Canadian Vocabulary for Dragon Medical
The Speakeasy Solutions Canadian vocabulary is based on the general vocabulary that comes standard with Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
The Canadian vocabulary offers the following changes made immediately available:
- Canadian spelled words (i.e. "colour" instead of "color"),
- Imperial measurement abbreviations (i.e. "lbs." instead of "pounds"), and
- Canadian specific terms (i.e. "cheque", "toonie" etc.).
While users can certainly spend the time to make these adjustments themselves, the Canadian vocabulary is designed to save the user that time spent.
Dragon Version & Edition Applicable
The general Canadian vocabulary is available for the following versions:
- Version 12,
- Version 11, and
- Version 10.
The general Canadian vocabulary is available for the following editions:
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 1 & 2, and
- Dragon Medical 10.
As of Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional 13, the general Canadian vocabulary is no longer necessary as Version 13 offers a Canadian vocabulary option.
Availability of the General Canadian Vocabulary for Dragon
Speakeasy Solutions’ general Canadian vocabulary is available to clients of Speakeasy Solutions who:
- Receive a Complete Speech Recognition Solution (Dragon, plus a microphone or digital voice recorder, plus installation, plus 6 hours of Complete Training),
- Receive a Complete Upgrade Package (Dragon Upgrade, plus installation, plus 2 hours of Upgrade Training), or
- Purchase Dragon from Speakeasy Solutions.
The Canadian vocabulary is complimentary for those who receive a Complete Package from Speakeasy Solutions, and otherwise available for purchase by those who have received a Dragon product from Speakeasy Solutions.